Saturday 2 May 2020

Week 4 Online Learning

Sunday 3rd May 2020

Kia Ora Whanau/Caregivers

We have been at Alert Level 3 for 6 days  I have noticed there are more cars on the road and Mcdonalds has certainly been busier.

What makes you happy to be at Alert Level 3 ??

Mrs Wihongi will be at school every day  from 9-10.30 in case you missed getting a NEW learning pack!

It was great to catch up with London, Honor and Peter during the week on facetime. It was awesome to see  them and hear their voices!!

I was really impressed with the response I got back from my texts to room 14 whanau this week. I will do this every couple of days as it's a great way to stay connected with tamariki and whanau.

Pleas click on the link below  for week 4's learning.

Week 4 Online Learning

Stay positive and happy. – Atim's thoughtsHave a super fabulous week. Please get in touch  if anything is concerning you. Look out for another text in the next few days.

Take care in your whanau bubble- E Waka eke noa- We are all in this together.

                                                               

Mrs Birchall and Mrs Neale



2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora my name is Taiamai.I like the way u draw because it look's cool.It look's like Ziggy's drawing a little bit.
    Next you can take your time and it will look cooler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora room 14.Its Teina and Manga here from room 12 I like how you guys stay in your bubbles if I was you I will lose my mind.But you guys done a fabulous job keeping in touch with your guys teacher.Stay in your bubble.

    ReplyDelete