Saturday 23 May 2020

Welcome Nivanah to room 16

Sunday 24th May 2020

Kia Ora Whanau/Caregivers

This week has been a  interesting week in room 16 after coming back to school at Alert Level 2 after COVID 19. I have had one new entrant start in room 16. I have officially moved into Room 16.
 All  the other tamariki are at home completing  their hard copy learning.

Nivanah began school on Tuesday, she had a great start to her schooling. I got to know Nivanah by finding out about her interests and what she loves to do. Nivanah loves bugs and is super keen to learn the alphabet and  she likes to draw  pictures about her family and cats!!

I captured some photos of Nivanah's first week of school:
Nivanah drew a story about  a girl and a wolf.

Nivanah is learning to write her name and learn the names of the letters  in her name.

Nivanah likes to play with the Elsa countdown tiles. She made groups of 1,2,3,4 and 5.

We were learning about the letter Ii today.


I hope to see more tamariki come back to school once the Alert Levels go down.

Have a great weekend
Mrs Birchall and Room 16

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora my name is Breeze. I like it how your putting full stops in your writing.You reminded me when I was little. Next time you could take your time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora my name is Paytonn. I like the way you guys used capital letters. This reminded me to use full stops and capital letters.
    Next time u could improve your writing and add more sentences.

    ReplyDelete