Saturday 30 May 2020

3 busy happy Tamariki!


Queen's Birthday Celebration - Palmerston North - Eventfinda





Sunday 31st May 2020

Kia Ora Whanau

This week in room 16 we have been spending time learning  sight words I , A, am is, to.   Nivanah, Falcon and Jayden have been learning about the letters, Aa, Bb, Cc, Dd,and Ee.

 Jayden received a certificate on Thursday because he has been showing a positive attitude to his learning.

It's been really awesome getting to know my tamariki again after  they came back to school at Alert Level 2.

Whaea Koryna has been coming into room 16 Tuesday-Friday  teaching us more Te Reo so we are all more confident while pronouncing new kupu words and phrases.

I captured some photos  this week of their learning:

Jayden looks very proud holding his certificate and Easter bunny.

Falcon and Jayden are practicing writing their name

The tamariki are using play dough  while learning new sight words.

Jayden learning the word is.

Nivanah learning to spell the word is.

This week in math, we have been learning about counting small animals and learning about the numbers 8 and 9.

Nivanah and Jayden completed a math puzzle around the numbers 0-20.

I hope you have a great Queens birthday weekend. I can't wait to see room 16 again  next Tuesday.

Mrs Birchall and Room 16

Queen's Birthday Holiday - Monday 03 June 2019 - Week 5 - Term 2 2019

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora my name Is Gerrat I like your writing with the playdoh. I also think its very smart to use playdoh I also like your students learning new words. I also think you could make the lines more bigger so we could see it more I also think the Playdoh could be larger on the screen.

    ReplyDelete