Thursday 30 April 2020

Happy leaning Whanau!!

Friday 1st May 2020

Kia Ora Whanau/Caregivers

Well its the first day of May today.... I haven't seen any of  room 14 tamariki since the 23rd March.

I hope we move to Alert Level 2 some time in May so we can  carry on our learning together.

In the mean time, I am very proud how so many whanau have tackled online learning.  I hope you have all managed to pick up a NEW learning pack from Whaea Chanelle in the office!

Peter's dad sent me this picture of him and his sisters completing their mahi together.



I hope you all have a great weekend. I think lots of rain is coming our way. That will be great  to build up the town water supply, to fill our water tanks and  to refresh our gardens.

Take Care in your whanau bubble- E Waka eke noa.

Mrs Birchall  and Mrs Neale


Unity is not just being together. It is being together for… | Flickr




No comments:

Post a Comment