Monday 27 April 2020

Alert Level 3

Tuesday 28th April 2020

Morena Whanau/Caregivers

Yay!! We made it to  Alert Level 3!!

I was thinking about the easiest ways to make make contact with room 14 Tamariki.

I am friends with quite a few of you on Social Media. Would it be easier to have a facebook - facetime video call with your tamariki for  5 to 10 minutes each??

I will get in touch with you today  or you can send me a PM through facebook  if you decide this would be the most easiest and convenient for you and your whanau also?

I hope you enjoy week 3's learning about the sun this week.... Next week we are learning about Rainbows!!



Siouxsie Wiles & Toby Morris: Welcome to alert level three. Now ...Have a great day. Hopefully the sun comes out.


Take care in your whanau bubble- E wake eke noa- We are all in this together!

Mrs Birchall and Mrs Neale

Teachers And Children, Children Clipart, Child, Cartoon PNG ...



No comments:

Post a Comment