Friday 28 June 2019

Week 9 antics...

Term 2, Week 9

Kia Ora Whanau

WOW!!!  only one week to go!!

This term has flown so quickly. This week I have been sick at home with a sore lower back  and recovering from when I fell over a week ago.   The teachers had a great first aid refresher course on Monday. Now we are up to speed with current practices.

I  had lovely teachers teaching in room 14 during my absence. Mrs Squires and Mrs Pearson. Thank you for  providing quality teaching while I was away.

On Friday I was happy to be back at school. My class were happy to see me also.

Shikyrah received a certificate this week for showing more care and kindness towards her peers. Freedom has adjusted with ease.

I captured some special moments on Friday.

Kip and Carlos were playing snap!!

Drezon, Javier and Lachie  playing nicely with each other

Shikyrah with her certificate for caring and being a kind friend to her peers.

Hayes used the domino's to stack a tower!

Freedom and Hayes playing nicely together

Freedom with his special Prize for the week. In the background is his sister .

On Wednesday next week we are celebrating Matariki. Come and join us. We will be  completing some matariki art and a disco at lunchtime will be  happening. So come on down at 1pm for a Kanikani.

Have a great week.

Mrs Birchall and room 14

No comments:

Post a Comment