Sunday 2 June 2019

Jam testing in action!!!

Term 2, Week 5

Kia Ora Whanau,

WOW!!  I can't believe we are half way through Term 2 already!!

Thank you so  much for supporting the teachers on Wednesday this week when the PPTA and NZEI joined forces to strike united together. Over 50,000  are committed to our children's learning.  Together we will make a difference.


This week I finished the Jam math assessment. I took some photos of Kip and Javier completing their tests.

Kip was  making an awesome algebra pattern. This pattern was his own idea.

Kip looking satisfied after completing  his Jam test


This is an action photo of Javier in action. He realized his algebra pattern was incorrect, so he changed it to make it correct.  Great thinking and problem solving Javier.


On Tuesday 18th June we are going to visit Suzanne Brock's dairy farm in Ohaeawai. I am sending out a letter this week to room 14 and 16 whanau. We will be looking for some whanau to assist us on the trip. Please see me if interested.

Have a great long weekend. I'll see you again on Tuesday. Take Care
                                                   Mrs Birchall and Room 14





No comments:

Post a Comment