Friday 20 August 2021

Lockdown 2021

 Saturday 21st August 2021

Morena Whanau/Caregivers


I hope everyone is keeping safe and staying home so we can stop this Delta variant outbreak. Over the weekend I am in the process of  updating my class site and  adding some helpful links that you will find helpful while you are in lockdown.


Level 4 Lockdown at the moment is to Tuesday 24th August 11.59pm


Please listen to  1pm updates on TV 1. These will be helpful so you can keep informed about any changes.


Room 15 Lockdown learning  for Tamariki who have access to WIFI and a device from Monday 23rd                                                      August 2021.


Covid 19 welfare contact card


I will make contact this weekend via text and Facebook.







If you have any questions please get in touch with me.


Keep safe and stay safe in your bubble.


Mrs Birchall and Room 15







No comments:

Post a Comment