Friday 14 August 2020

Bubble Fun and Nanny Rachel

 Saturday 15th August 2020


Kia Ora Whanau/Caregivers

All this week I have been home sick with the flu. I didn't want to make any tamariki in room 16 sick. I think it's really important at the moment to keep our social distances from one another when we can, carry on hand washing and keep sneezing in our elbows.


While I was away this week, I was excited  to see and hear that the school had given out the FREE  PJ's and gumboots. Now everyone will be warmer at home and have dry feet at school.


I know Auckland is at Alert Level 3, Northland is only at Alert Level 2, we can keep it that way as long  as we are all vigilant with our Level 2 Protocols.

It's super important to keep our tamariki home from school if they do have a cough or cold. Please ring and let the office or myself know so we can  adjust attendance records daily.


Last week we had the absolute privilege of Mana, Kirsty and Rewiri come for a visit. I told Kirsty we had some bubbles for Rewiri, so he came over and had some bubble magic with room 16. It was great to see room 16 including Rewiri in our bubble fun!!

Wow, who can count how many bubbles you can see!!
Wow, can you count how many bubbles  you can see?
 
Kirsty  is blowing lots of bubbles around Rewiri  and Mana.
Che'la is very busy learning the letters of the Alphabet!!
 Nanny Rachel is busy helping Tookie learn the alphabet together!!
  Ayla came into support her brother  Norton  during a transition to school visit. I think She had lots of fun at the playdough table. They made lots of yummy cookies together.


I am looking forward being back at school on Monday!!

Be safe and Be kind.

Mrs Birchall and Room 16

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora our names are Breeze and Arya. what I like about is that you are helping each other.this reminds us of when we used to play with play dough.Maybe you can tell us more about what use did.

    ReplyDelete