Monday 11 March 2019

Thank you room 14

Term 1, week 7, 2019

Kia Ora Whanau/ Caregivers

My post this week is to acknowledge my awesome whanau who went above and beyond the call of duty  while we had our school noho last week.

Javier's Mum and Dad were amazing. Both of them worked the entire Noho with our tamariki. Emily and Jevahn both cooked and cleaned, played games with the tamariki and encouraged and supported them to be the best that they could be during camp.

Kip's mum Maree, was always on hand to support myself or Whaea Nicki with any last minute job to do. Maree  was always helping out any way she could. I feel very honoured to have such wonderful parents supporting myself and their tamariki to succeed and never give up!!

Matua Gus stayed over in room 16 for two nights. He is also very willing and  happy to lend a hand to anything that benefits the tamariki of Kaikohe west School.

So THANKYOU once again from myself and the children from Room14!!





Image result for thank you images

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate your natural nature to acknowledge the efforts of others Louise - great role model for our tamariki (and adults). I also was pleased with the turn out of whanau - we can not say thank you enough.

    ReplyDelete