Friday 1 March 2019

Amazing Tamariki in room 14

Term 1, Week 5

Kia Ora Whanau,

Wow, next week is our  school camp Noho. I am so  excited  to have a 3 day sleep over at school. I will promise to look after your child and we will all make memorable  memories together.


I have captured some special photos over the last two weeks.
Permission slips are required to be  in by Monday please.
Hayes wrote a stunning letter to his Mum and Dad.

Douglas cares for his Mum such alot.

This week, Carlos and Hone got  their names picked out of the yellow caught being good box. I was so proud of them both!!! Javier received a certificate for showing more  focus and attention to his learning. We also welcomed Carter-Jay to room 14!!

Our school Noho begins next Wednesday!!! I hope you and your child is excited as much as I am!!


Nga Mihi
Mrs Birchall and Room 14

No comments:

Post a Comment