Sunday 6 February 2022

Welcome to 2022

 Monday 7th February 2022             


Kia Ora Whanau/Caregivers


I would like to warmly welcome all my tamariki and whanau to Ruma Tekau ma Wha- room 14. It was great to see so many tamariki at school last Tuesday. 

We are going to spend the next 3 weeks getting to know each other and set up  our class treaty, routines and learning and behaviour expectations.


I captured a fabulous photo of  my class on the first day of school.


Room 14- 2022


                                            Tarryn and Aubrie received  a class certificate on Friday for showing a                                                      great  attitude to learning and  for always trying their best!

On Friday we are having a  Teina fun day. Could you please  remember to include their togs and towel in their bags.

I hope everyone had a great Waitangi day. Looking forward to see you all on Tuesday.

Take Care

Mrs Birchall and room 14


No comments:

Post a Comment