Thursday 26 March 2020

COVID-19

Term 1, week 9

Kia Ora  Whanau,

How are you all?? These are very uncertain times for the tamariki and you.

We have learning packs available at the  school office to be collected so we can support you. If you need anything please email me.

louise@kaikohewest.school.nz or 0275004575.

I can add helpful links every week  when you run out of ideas or mahi.

The reading mama worksheets  This is a fantastic site that I  regularly use for  ideas or inspiration.

https://www.storylineonline.net/  this is a fantastic site that tamariki in room 14 love listening to. Maybe you could ask  your child what is their favourite story??

I  took a photo of the last certificates  I gave out in week 9.

Peter with his attendance certificate, he  received another red iceblock for 5 out of 5 days attendance in week 8.
Hayze received a welcome to room 14 certificate.


Take care, be safe, stay home, be kind.

Mrs Birchall and Room 14

No comments:

Post a Comment