Saturday 1 December 2018

Thank you cards to our whanau

Term 4, week 7

Kia Ora Whanau

There's only 10 days left of school. This term has flown so fast!!

We are having parent/teacher interviews on Tuesday afternoon from 3:30-5:30. Straight after wards the whanau hui is beginning at 6pm  at the Memorial Hall with Nanny Rachel Velden.

She has organised this education hui to inform  everyone involved what's happening around education for the tamariki in Kaikohe.

I hope to see you all there, ready to support our children of Kaikohe.


Vicky wrote a lovely thank you card to Rose

Amaziah and Frankie were in room 8 for the last 2 days. The boys received a certificate because they were so focused on their mahi. Santana, Alyssa and Hosea also received certificates  for showing  a great attitude to learning.

I hope you have a great weekend with the whanau. I hope to see  lots of whanau at school on Tuesday afternoon so we can discuss your child's learning over the last 2 terms.

Mrs Birchall and Room 8



2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Alyssa my name is Autumn & I am a year 6 student at Paihia Primary School. I really enjoyed your blog post about making thank you cards for your whanau. I really liked how you added photos so I could understand what you were blogging about. I also liked how you added what time & day it was on.
    Make sure to keep up the good work & check out my blog at: https://psautumnw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Alyssa my name is Ataahua & I’m a year 6 student at Paihia School. I liked your blog post about ‘Thank you cards for your Whanau,’ that the year 8’s made. I liked the way you added a picture to show what the letter said.
    Did you make a card?
    Keep up the good work Alyssa. Have a good day.
    If you want, Check out my Blog at https://psataahuam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete