Saturday 2 February 2019

New Room, New classroom!

Term 1, Week 1 2019

Kia Ora Whanau/ Caregivers

I hope you have all had a great holiday, the weather has been fantastic!! We need some rain though!

At the end of 2018 I started moving into another room, so now my blog should read  Room 14


I am settled in and liking my new classroom. I have a fantastic bunch of tamariki this year... even 2 days in. They all seem excited to learn and ready for lots of new opportunties.

I captured some photos in action over the  last 2 days.

Room 14 are already learning fun writing activities

Douglas making his name out of plactic letters

Kip was excited to show his learning to everyone!!


Please remember from next week  our swimming days are  Monday and  Wednesday
Your child requires their togs, towel, swimming cap all in a plastic bag!
I do have spare swimming caps your child can use.


Just a reminder Waitangi day is next Wednesday- school will be closed for the day and if you require another stationary list i will hand one out next week.
Have a  fabulous weekend
Mrs Birchall and  room 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment