Friday 10 February 2017

Welcome back to 2017

Term1, Week 2

Kia Ora Whanau/Caregivers

Hi, my name is Louise Birchall, I am going to be your child's teacher in room 8 for 2017.  I have been teaching at Kaikohe West School for the last 4 years. I am so looking forward getting to know your child and what their interests and strengths involve. Relationships are very important to me, between the children whanau and myself. It takes a village to raise a child, so let's do it together. We are going to have an exciting year, full of learning, relationships, friendships and whanaunautanga

On Friday we had Whakawhauntanga day at school, I captured some amazing photos  of the tamariki in my class laughing and enjoying themselves. The children had various activities from Rakau,  basketball, bouncy castle, swimming pool, waterslide, soccer fun then to end of a disco in rm13.

Children in room 8 have amazing dance moves. I saw many tamariki laughing, smiling and enjoying themselves😃 Don't forget we have swimming on Tuesday and Friday.

Skylah having fun on the water slide

Benjamin waiting in line patiently for the bouncy castle

Nivanna with her 1st certificate of 2017

Here is some of my lovely class for 2017

I hope you have a lovely weekend, see you all next week
Mrs Birchall and Room 8


1 comment: