Friday 6 November 2015

Hard working Tamariki and amazing Singers

Term 4, Week 4, 2015

Kia Ora Whanau

Well this has been a really busy week in Room 7. We have been practising the waiata  E rere taku poi  for our performance this Thursday at school it start at 110'clock until 1 o'clock.  The tamariki are really excited and would love all their whanau , Nana's  and Poppa's to come and support them.

We made some Poi's on Wednesday with Room 12, we had so much fun. Alot of meaningful and focused discussions were taking place between Tukana and Teinia.

I was completing some testing on Thursday and was very happy with the results. Caeshian moved up 4 reading levels, Kayne is meeting national standards at Level 20, that is so fantastic!!!!!  Jevahn read fluenty at level 16 and Promise moved up to level 20 also.  I have so much clever and talented children in Room 7.  They all make me so proud.

I am looking forward to see you all at school on Thursday, The waiata performance starts at 11 0'clock.

Have a great weekend, the weather is so lovely and sunny. I am loving all this vitamin D at the moment.

Mrs Birchall and Room 7

1 comment:

  1. I love your wocld so much Room 7 I love it so much
    By Trinity

    ReplyDelete