Saturday 28 November 2015

Creativity and IPad Learning at it's finest!!

Term 4, Week 7, 2015

Kia Ora Whanau,

I hope you are having a great week, only 3 weeks of school left!!!!  I can't believe we finish on the 18th December.

We are now swimming on a Tuesday and a Thursday!!!  I would love it that every Tamariki in Room 7 brought their togs as it's compulsory under our Curriculum.

This week Whatu, wrote so many of his spelling words on a whiteboard. He is trying his very best at the moment, it is awesome to see. TinaRose and Eruera moved up 3 reading levels from 9-12!!  I love success and achievement, I am so proud of both of them for becoming confident readers!

Here are some IPad creations using Pic Collage
Here is our Christmas creation

Another awesome pic collage for Halloween

Have a great weekend Whanau!!

Mrs Birchall and Room 7


No comments:

Post a Comment