Friday 4 September 2015

Tu Mehe writers Room 7!

Term 3, Week 7, 2015

Hi Whanau

Only 3 weeks of  school to go!!!  This week we are going to Northland college to have our eyes tested. Kapa Haka is at Northland college also in week 9 and finally in week 10 we have the school production of Pirates v's Mermaids.  We are all working hard and learning all words and actions don pact. We will be working on our background and costumes this week.


This week I wanted to share some wonderful writing by Kayne. It is such a tremendous piece of Year 2 writing.

In the weekend I went to Moerewa to play Rippa rugby. I played four games and after the game I went back to Kaikohe to buy some fish'n' chips for my dad and brother and my cousin, their names are BJ and Wakaroa. Then I went home to eat the fish 'n' chips  and then my mum came with my sister and there cousin. Then I had dinner but I forgot what we had for dinner and then I went to bed and in the morning I cleaned up my room.

By Kayne Waaka Room 7.

Kayne has come a long way in his development as a writer.  keep up the great mahi Kayne.


Have a great weekend and I look forward to seeing you at Parent Teacher interviews next Tuesday 8th September 2015


1 comment:

  1. Great writing Kayne. You must have been tired after 4 games of Rippa Rugby.

    ReplyDelete