Friday 11 September 2015

Success, Achievement and Blue Card recognition.

Term 3, Week 8 2015

Kia Ora Whanau

This week I want to share with you the success of my wonderful class of caring tamariki.- now that I have solved my IPad problems of downloading  photos on to my laptop.

Certificates, blue cards and Kayne's writing  are an example of my blog post for this week.




This is a picture of us in our pirate hats!! Arrh me hearty's
 
Here is Kayne's amazing writing. He is meeting at 1A

Here is a photo of the clever children who received certificates this week.

Finally the blue card children announced from week 8.

Thank you all the parents who came to see me discussing their children's progress for term 3 reports.

We only have two weeks left of school until the holidays.


Have a great weekend, see you Monday

Mrs Birchall and Room 7

1 comment:

  1. Hi Room 7 I love your hat's so much and I also I like the noos to Love from Trinity

    ReplyDelete