Saturday 23 May 2015

Amazing Healthy Lunchbox's

Term 2, Week 5

Hi, I hope you have had a great week. Next week is passion week, I am really excited as I know the activities I have planned for my group are going to be so much fun.

I found the healthy lunch box photos so here they are.
This is a picture of Promise, Maia shaney and Tinarose with their healthy lunchbox's.

To classify for a healthy lunch box only one packaged treat is allowed each day.

Jevahn was amazing he even had a salad for his  healthylunch. Well done to Jevahn and his whanau for going the extra mile. The winning class was Room 8, they got to spend 1 hour with Whaea Gina doing fun games.

Have a great week and I hope so see you supporting your tamariki at Passion week!!!   Let the good times begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment