Saturday 28 March 2015

The best class in the school

Term 1 Week 8

Welcome whanau, I can't believe this is the last week of term. On Friday at assembly I felt very proud of the tamariki in Room 7 as we got 4 out of 5 names picked out of the yellow box (was that luck or their weren't many names in the box)???

We have parent teacher interviews on Tuesday starting at 3.00-5.30. If you can't make this time I am more than happy to meet you another day that suits. Presently I have 2 out of 11 parents that are meeting me to discuss their child's report. I am hoping to see lots more, it would be awesome to share your child's progress with you.

Jahzaay, Luke, Jay-Jay, and Skylah are going to see Whaea Lynn to get their FREE duffy book- How cool is that!!!!!

This is a photo of all of room 7 here this week. It was very sad as Shawnee-Ann had her last day with us On Wednesday.We hope she enjoys her schooling in Auckland.

 Here is Whatu and Promise showing they know what 2 numbers add to 5!!
I hope you have a great week and I look forward to see you on Tuesday for Parent teacher Interviews.

From Mrs birchall and Room 7

No comments:

Post a Comment